This exciting role will oversee the creation and execution of the marketing strategy across the studios, workspace and community. We are looking for a creative mind with a knowledge and passion for working in the music industry. Read on to find our more details!
Situated in Haggerston, East London, the halley consists of flexible workspace, music studios and content creation facilities, an event space meeting rooms and a canalside cafe. the halley community connects people working in music, it expands their networks and provides support to help them and their projects develop and grow. We believe the halley's flexible model is the future of work in and around the music industry.
the halley was created by local, independent music company AEI Group. AEI Group is a community of ventures and creative outsiders focussed on empowering the next generation of talent through music.
As an organisation we celebrate and support our team members from all backgrounds. We are working to build an adaptable culture of mutual allyship, and an environment where everyone is comfortable being themselves 100% of the time. We actively encourage applications from people of every race, gender, age, disability and LGBTQIA+ community.
Who you are
You will be responsible for marketing strategy creation and execution, with a focus on social
media and innovative engagement. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a
marketing role, a passion for the music industry and have a network of contacts to draw on
and reach our audience. Your interests will be in music, music studios and content creation.
Duties & Responsibilities
● Create and execute the marketing strategy for the workspace, studios, and community
● Build, manage and grow an engaged online community using social media and data management
● Ensure all touch points of the halley are consistent in terms of look, feel, tone of voice
● Coordinate all content
● Brief and manage asset creation with creative teams
● Liaise and inform third parties on paid advertising
● Create new audiences and maximise engagement for existing audience
● Oversee and draft all copy for socias, newsletters and customer communications
● Oversee and manage the internal marketing budget and ad spends
● Attention to detail
● Understanding of active campaign or similar products
● Used to working within brand guidelines
● Strong communication and copywriting abilities
● Knowledge of contemporary social/digital marketing techniques.
● Proven marketing experience within the music industry
● Understanding of music studio and content creation set up and audiences
● An interest in productivity and innovation – desirable
● An interest in electronic music is highly desirable, given it makes up a large section of our target audience
To apply please send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org